𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You are sat at home with Tom watching a movie.
"Hey Tom, do you want to do a face mask?" You ask him.
"Yeah sure." He replies.

You are surprised with how easy it was to convince him, but you were happy he said yes.

You go into your bathroom and grab a black, peel off face mask.

Tom is sat upright on the bed, still watching tv.
"Here it is." You say and then walk over to the bed.

Tom let's you put the mask over his face. He sits patiently as you use your finger to apply the mask.

He flinches at first because the is Cold against his skin, but he gets used to it.

When you finish applying it, you say that he looks beautiful with a small laugh.

"Let me see." Tom says.
You take your phone out of your pocket and point it at his face. You show Tom the photo and he laughs.

You then apply the mask to your face, so that the two of you are matching.

When you finish, you take a selfie of you and Tom and then sit and finish watching the movie.

You tell Tom that his mask is dry and that he can take it off, but when he peels it, he says it hurts him.
"Come on Tom, just pull it off." You say, but he continues to be gentle with his face.

When the two of you now have clean faces, you sit back on your bed and carry on watching the tv.

A/N- yes the chapter was inspired by the photo 😭