𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom had been broken up for a few weeks now.

Everywhere you went reminded you of him.

Tom and you didn't want to break up, but because of school and long distance relationships, you had no other choice.

You and Tom would still message, but it was different.

As you laid in your bed, staring out the window and the rain fall, you heard your phone buzz.

Your phone was sat on your bedside table, so you stretched your hand out and grabbed it to see what it was.

You opened your phone and looked at what the notification was.

You were tagged in a post on Instagram.

'What?' You say to yourself. You were confused because you didn't use Instagram very often.

When you open the app, you see what you were tagged in. It was a video of Tom.

It was a video of him singing.

You sat back up in a more comfortable position on your bed and began to watch the video.

🎶"So your brought out the best of me.
A part of me I've never seen.
You took my soul and wiped it clean.
Our love was made for movie screens."🎶

The video carried on with Tom singing. He actually had a beautiful voice, but you were still confused at the video.

Was he asking to get back together with you?

You went to your messages and texted Tom to ask him what his video meant.

He messaged back almost instantly with.
'Look outside of your window'

You were still confused, but didn't doubt him.

As you got up from your bed and looked out of your window you saw Tom stood at the door with his bags on his back.

A jolt of excitement ran through your body.

Even though the two of you weren't together, you were still really excited to see him again.

You ran to your door and opened it revealing Tom's face dripping rain water.

It was still pouring outside, but Tom did look really hot when his hair was wet.

He didn't saw anything to you, just grabbed you by the waist and pulled you outside.

The raindrops hit your head and dropped down your face.

"Hey what are you..." but before you could finish speaking, Tom's lips were already one with yours.

The rain fell over the two of you, Tom dropped his bags on the floor, not having a care in the world for anyone around him.

There was little space between you and Tom. Your lips were fully connected, moving in sync against each other; your body was tight against his, Tom's arms around your waist.

Tom moved closer towards you and grinded his body up against yours.

You lifted your hands from your side and placed them on Tom's jaw, tightly cupping his face in your hands.

You stroked your fingers against Tom's wet face.

Both your bodies still dripping with water as you made out in the rain.

You slipped your tongue into Tom's mouth, dominating the kiss for a moment, but not for long. Tom slipped his tongue in next and began to dance his tongue with yours.

The kisses that you shared with Tom were like no other kiss you had ever experienced.

Ever other kiss you ever had was good, but it was always missing something. It was passion, meaning, love.

Tom had all of those. There was a loving, tender feeling in your kisses and every make out you had with him always felt meaningful, like you were wanted.

Tom pulled away from you and then stared into your eyes.

"I don't like breaks." He said out of breath from the kiss.

"Yeah neither do I. Now shut up and kiss me." You joked and then slammed your tongue into Tom's mouth again letting the world disappear while you and Tom made out in the rain.