𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ♡

A/N- sorry this chapter is really random and it's not an imagine, it's just things that Tom Holland has said that I think are cute ☺️

•"fame is a beast that you can't control or be prepared for."

•"The harder you try, the better the impression you set on the people around you."

•"you don't learn from winning, you learn from losing and making bad decisions and mistakes is a part of life."

•"there's no such thing as the perfect human being."

•"the advice I would give to young Tom is I would say: enjoy things now in the moment."

•"enjoy being a kid, you get to be an adult for the rest of your life."

•"I feel like if you put something out into the universe, then you increase the chances of it happening."

•"the most important thing, in anything you do, is always trying your hardest, because even if you try your hardest and it's not as good as you'd hoped, you still have that sense of not letting yourself down."

•"If I can bring happiness to people all around the world, then I will try my best to do so."

•"there was times when I was bullied about dancing and stuff, but you couldn't hit me hard enough to stop me from doing it."

•"I personally think that if somethings not a challenge, there's no point doing it because you're not gonna learn much."

•"as an actor, I love a challenge."

•"adrenaline has always been my thing."

•"I think, from every actor I've ever spoken to, they say the biggest thing they regret from life is not finishing school."

And of course the most iconic- "I drink tea darling." 😌