𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom were laying beside each other. It was about 10pm at night and you had been making out with each other for a while.

Tom pulled you up into his lap and proceeded to kiss you.

You open your mouth slightly so that Tom can slip his tongue into your mouth.

You had been with other people in the past, but Tom was different. He made you feel different. He was gently with your body and was always nice to you.

Tom respectfully touched your body. He slipped his hands down your back and then put his hands into your hair to pull you closer towards him.

You and Tom are now the closest you can get to each other.

As the kiss deepens the two of you moan into the kisses. You place your hands at the back of Tom's neck.

Tom slips kisses down to your neck and then gently sucks at you skin, leaving faint red marks against your skin.

Tom makes his way back up to your lips, once again slipping his tongue into your mouth.

The two of you make out with each other while the moon shines outside your window.

You and Tom lay down beside each other again. Your eyes closed as your head rests on Tom's chest.

He gently strokes your hair and then kisses you on the forehead so that he can fall asleep.

"I love you so much y/n." Tom whispers to you, but you don't reply because you are already fast asleep against Tom's chest.