𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You were sat back stage as Tom was getting ready for his part. Tom was only an extra in a musical, but you were still proud of him.

"Good luck." You whisper to him before he goes on stage.

"Thanks y/n." He replied and then begins to walk onto the stage.

You never liked big crowds, but Tom was the opposite. He didn't even seem nervous about performing on stage.

He was a background dancer. You couldn't take your eyes off him because one he looked amazing and two he was an amazing dancing.

He moved so gracefully with the music and you couldn't stop admiring him.

Once his part was over, he ran back off the stage and towards you.

"Tom that was amazing!" You tell him.

He blushed slightly and then smiles at you, "thank you y/n and thank you for coming." He says.

"Oh it's no problem, it's actually really fun being backstage." You say.

"Would you like me to take you on a tour?" He asks you.
"Yeah sure."

He guides you around backstage and shows you where all the probs and costumes are kept.

He then shows you how all the sound and lights are operated.

You are interested in the lights because when you were in school you operated the lights in a small play.

Tom walked further back stage to a set of stairs. He holds onto your hand and then walks up the stair.

You reach an empty room with cool fairy lights all around.

"This room is so cool." You tell Tom.

"This is where I usually go." He says.

You take a seat on the floor and the Tom sits beside you shortly after.

You are now sitting right beside each other, the music still loud on stage.

You gaze into Tom's brown eyes, he is beautiful.

He begins to lean in towards you and he plants a gentle kiss on your lips. You kiss him back slowly and then the kiss starts to deepen.

Tom puts his hand on you waist and then begins to pull you closer towards him.

You let him. You put you hands on Tom's neck to hold him against you.

This feeling was amazing, Tom's lips against your. You part your mouthes so that you can take a breath of air.

"That was amazing." Tom says and then you smile at him.

Shortly after you go back in for another kiss letting Tom suck all the air out of you.