𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom was attending the BAFTA film awards for his recent movie.

He invited you to come along with him.

"I need you there with me y/n." He said to you.

"Well if you need me there, then I guess I have to come." You replied with a smile and then kissed Tom on the lips.

When you were at the awards. You all sat down. Tom's parents and brothers were there with you too.

You and Tom's family were now fully aquatinted and you were actually pretty close with them, just like Tom's best friend Harrison, but he wasn't there that evening.

They were announcing the award winners. You were sat beside Tom, your hand in his. You were sat there praying that he would win.

You were biased because you were dating Tom, but you believed that he was an amazing actor and definitely deserved to win the award.

"And the rising star award goes to..." They were about to announce the winner.
"Tom Holland." They said.

You turned to look at Tom, the two of you had the brightest smiles on your face.
"Tom you did it!" You said happily.

Tom's family congratulated him and then he got up and walked to the stage to collect his award and give his little thank you speech.

You thought it was adorable that Tom was practicing his speech even if he wasn't 100% sure he would win, but you believed in him always.

He picked up his award and gave everyone on the stage a hug.

"Wow, thank you all so much." Tom began. You were sat watching him with the proudest smile on your face and so was his family.

You turned your head and placed you hand on top of Nikki's, she looked over at you and smiled proudly.

"I just would like to thank a few people." Tom said. He went through some of the crew of the movie and people who helped him get to where he was.

"And I would like to thank my girlfriend y/n." He said. He was gazing lovingly into your eyes.
You were blushing.

"If it wasn't for y/n then I wouldn't be standing here right now. She believed in me and I'm so lucky to have her. So thank you y/n." You smiled at him and mouthed 'I love you' to him.

Tom carried on thanking a few more people, his family, hey friends and then he left the stage with the award in his hand.

He went and sat back beside you. "I'm so proud of you Tom." You said to him.

"I wouldn't have done it without you." He replied. Tom leaned towards you and kissed you on the lips.

It felt like it was only the two of you in the world. Even with all of the people in the crowd cheering, it felt like only you and Tom.