𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom takes your hand as the two of you walk across a bridge, the moon shining down brightly over you both.

Tom spins your around, letting your hair fly around behind you.

He pulls you closer to him and then places a short kiss on your lips.

Tom gets his phone out and puts on a song.

"Just the two of us, by Grover Washington jr." Begins to play as you both dance on the bridge.

🎶to make those rainbows in my mind, when I think of you sometime and I want to spend some time with you🎶

Tom begins to sing along to the song.

"Just the two of us.
We can make it if we try" he sings.

You join him because you see the big smile on his face.

"Just the two of us.
You and I." You both sing in unison.

Tom pulls your body closer once again and plays with your hair.

"Just the two of us." He whispers into your ear.

You kiss his cheek and then pulls away from him so that the two of you can dance together again.

He takes your hand and spins you around again while the music still plays in the background.

You look at Tom's face, looking at how the white light of the moon shines on his skin beautifully.

"You look amazing." You say to him.

"So do you." He replies to you, with a smile that spreads from ear to ear.

🎶good things might come to those who wait
Not for those who wait too late
We gotta go for all we know🎶

As you and Tom dance together in the moonlight, you feel a drop of rain fall onto your skin.

"Oh no Tom, it's raining." You say to him.

"Even better." He says happily and then takes your hand to dance again.

The rain begins to fall harder over both of you.

The water drips down over Tom's face, which you have to say is very attractive.

His hair curls more as it gets wetter.

You grab onto his neck and then pull him closer so that your lips connect and the water drips down both of your faces.

You both dance together until the rain is unbearable.

Tom lifts you up and then takes you home in his arms.

A/N- sorry everyone if this chapter is bad, it was a draft that I wrote at 3am, sorry if there is spelling mistakes.