𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom's POV
--
I sat in the classroom, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

The sun was shining in through the window. Luckily it was summer time, it was warm outside (well, warm for England anyway).

The class I was sat in was maths, my teacher was late so luckily I was missing lesson time.

I gazed out the window for a while. The sun was golden so it was shining down nicely on the things outside.

I looked straight ahead of me when I heard footsteps coming from the door.

it was y/n.

I can never describe how absolutely breathtaking she looks everyday.

I love how her smile lights up the whole classroom.

I love how her presence just brightens everyones day (it definitely brightens up mine)

Its as if I'm a magnet and she is the metal attracting me towards her.

Every time she is around, I can't help but look at her.

When she smiles, my heart smiles back, but I never have the guts to smile at her because I'm afraid that if she ever found out how I felt for her, she would instantly hate me because I know that she is way too good for me.

When she laughs, I always wish I was the reason for her happiness, I wish I was the one sat beside her making her eyes light up she she hears something humorous.

I wish I was with her, and I wish she was with me.

I wish that she was sat beside me right now and I had her hand in mine, gently caressing her skin as the sun shines down on us.

That would be my perfect summer.

But perfect summers don't exist because I am not with her.

She will never love me like I love her.

And my biggest fear is how big my lover for y/n can grow every second of every day.

I love her.