𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom lay under the stars. Your hand was in his and when he touched you, it felt as if the stars in the sky were dancing on your skin.

He gently stroked circles on your palm, calming you down as you spoke. He always knew what you liked.

You looked up into the sky as the stars shone brightly over the two of you.

Tom pulled you up a little so that you sat in between his legs. Your head rested on his stomach and he began to play with your hair (another thing you liked)

He whispered words into your ears which made you skin tingle.

It was the little things that made you fall in love with him even more.

He held tightly onto you hand and you spoke under the stars.

It felt as if it was only the two of you in the world because at that singular moment, nobody else in the world mattered.

You turned your body so that you could now see Tom's face.

He was gazing into your eyes as if they were the most beautiful stars.

Tom always loved to admire your beauty.

He lifted his hand and stroked a strand of hair out of your face and behind your ear, making you blush.

The two of you once again looked up at the stars, but Tom didn't look up because even with a sky full of stars, all he wanted was to gaze at you.