𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

A/N- sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I am almost on the 100th chapter! I wanted to say thank you to all the people who have read this story from the start and the people who are new. Thank you all so much for reading it and voting, you don't understand how much it makes me happy. Thank you all, much love <3

Tom had his hand on the steering wheel of the car.

You were sat beside him, your feet propped up on the dashboard, the windows down and the wind running through your hair.

This was how you liked it: your feet up and the wind in your hair.

It was something Tom loved, you sat beside him, it was an image of infinite possibilities.

When he was with you, he felt like he could do anything, he felt as if he could just keep driving forever as long as you were next to him.

Something Tom dreamed about was when the two of you got in the car and drove, nothing holding you back other than the limits of your love and imagination.

You looked ahead, no cars were in front of you, just the horizon.

The sun was slowly setting, letting the orange glow shine over you and Tom.

You turned your head so that you were looking directly at Tom.

The glow of the sun made Tom look amazing, he really was perfect.

You imagined what would happen if the horizon was your only destination, if Tom would just keep driving forever, with you beside him.

Tom looked over at you, he was more in love with you every time he saw you.

Tom took one of his hands off of the steering wheel and placed it gently on your thigh.

"what are you thinking about?" he asks you as he stares at your curious face, it was as if he could see your thoughts, but still decided to ask you what those thoughts were.

"I'm just thinking about what would happen if you just drove on forever. Think of how much we could do if we just kept driving." you reply, still staring forward.

You weren't looking at tom, but you could see in your peripheral vision that he had a smile on his face.

"that would be cool," he said to you, "but what about our life we have, what about our families?"

You didn't instantly reply, you just thought about anything that came to mind.

"yeah I know, we wouldn't actually be able to leave, but if we could just escape for a while, escape from the world for a bit, with you, then that would be all I need" you tell him.

Tom gently rubs his hand back and forward on your thigh, caressing the skin on your leg.

"this is why I love you" tom tells you randomly.

You look over at him confused. "what do you mean?" you ask.

"I mean, I love how you think. I fell in love with you because you are creative, you have independent and sometimes strange thoughts."

you laugh a little when tom calls your thoughts strange.

"you are spontaneous, but also like planning things. I love everything about you, ever since I met you. Ever since I had the opportunity to speak to you, I loved you. Im not sure if I knew, but my heart knew that it loved you and I know my soul was always destined to meet yours. Thats why I love you y/n" Tom finishes.

You look over at him, your cheeks fully red.

"Tom, I-'' you didn't know what to say, you were honestly speechless at how good Tom was at confessing his love to you.

'he said I was imaginative' you say in your head "but I can barely even think of a way to say I love you'

"Tom I really love everything about you" you say.

You lean over and quickly kiss tom on the cheek (because obviously he was still driving)

Tom proceeds to drive towards the horizon and the two of you sit for a while in silence, not an awkward silence because with the two of you, silences are never awkward, but you sit in a comfortable silence, together.