𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

"I waited my entire life for you and you were worth every minute" Tom says as he stares deeply into your eyes.

you smile and then ask tom with a smile, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"when I look into your eyes its like I am in an ocean of your thoughts that I drown in" Tom whispers.

you laugh at Tom, "you're so cute" you say to him you proceed to laugh a little.

You and Tom go upstairs from the living room and go and sit on toms bed.

you lay your head down on toms chest and listen to him speak to you softly.

"do you want to go out for a drive?" tom asks you randomly.

"tom its 10 at night" you remind him.

"I know but I'm feeling spontaneous" he points out.

you think about it for a moment, but of Course you can't turn something like this down.

you get up off of tom and stand up from his bed, he follows shortly after.

The two of you walk downstairs and then get into the car sat on the driveway.

Tom opens the door for you, which he does every time you get into the car.

"thank you" you say to him with a smirk.

Tom gets into the car and then turns on some music.

You drive around for a while until the car slowly begins to come to a stop.

"oh shit" tom sighs under his breath.

"what happened?" you ask tom as you take your feet off of the dashboard.

"the car broke down" tom tells you.

you and tom were Pretty far away from home and all of toms family were asleep anyway so he couldn't call them to pick you up.

"there's a hotel over there, we can stay there for the night and then get the car more petrol tomorrow" tom says.

you agree with him and then step out of the car.

you and tom walk hand in hand to the hotel.

when you arrive, the people in the hotel all turn around and then stare at tom intently.

Tom smiles awkwardly at them but he walks over to them with you.

"can we get a photo with you?" they ask, all giggling together.

"yes, of course" tom tells them as he takes the phone.

you watch as tom takes the photo and then tom takes your hand and you both walk to the front desk to get see if you can get a hotel room.

"here you are Mr Holland" the person says handing him the key.

"that was easy" you say as you and tom walk off.

Tom turns his head and smiles at you.

When you and Tom make it to the room, tom opens the door.

When you see what is inside the room, you slap your hand over your mouth in shock.

"do you like it?" tom asks you.

you nod at him with a big smile on your face and then walk into the room.

"when did you do this?" you ask him, still shocked.

"I planned it the other day" tom replies.

Tom had got one of the workers to put roses all around the room, put all your favourite foods on the bed and your favourite drink on the bedside table.

"did the car actually break down or was that your way of getting me here?" you ask him.

" the car didn't really break down" he says with a laugh.

you look around the room and pick up one of the pieces of food on the bed.

"tom this is amazing" you say to him.

Tom walks over to you and places his hand on your waist.

He uses his hand to pull you closer to him.

Tom kisses you, his kiss is a gentle press of heat on your mouth.

He kisses you with more force as you push your body closer to his.

"I love you tom" you say quickly as you pull back from his mouth.

"I love you more y/n" tom says back and then places his lips back against yours.