𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

"Hey y/n, come help me set up the quiz." Harry calls from downstairs.

Tom and his family were doing a quiz to raise money for their charity 'the brothers trust' Tom had asked if you wanted to join them and of course you were more than happy.

You were sat upstairs on the bed with Tom, but when you heard Harry call you, you ran downstairs to help.

"What do you need help with?" You and looking around the room.

"We need to find a place to set up the camera when we do the live video." Harry tells you.

They were doing a little pub quiz on Tom's Instagram and Harry just wanted your view on where the phone should be placed.

"How about there." You say pointing to a space in front of the window.

"That's a great idea, thanks y/n." Harry says with a grin.

Tom comes down the stairs after he hears you all setting up.

"We are going live in about 20 minutes." Tom says to the family.

Everyone nods in agreement.

After a few minutes, Nikki walks in through the door.

She was out doing some work, but wanted to make it back for the live video.

Nikki walks over and gives everyone a hug, including you.

"It's lovely to see you y/n." She says while wrapping her arms around you.

Tom turns on the live video while you, Harry, Sam, paddy, Dom and Nikki sit behind.

"Hey everyone, today we are going to be doing a little pub quiz, so go and grab your pieces of paper so you can join in." Tom tells them.

Many people begin to join. You were astonished at how famous Tom actually was. You couldn't believe how fast people were joining.

You look at all the comment appearing on the live.

'Is that Tom's girlfriend?'
'Who's the girl?'
'She's really pretty!'

You have mixed emotions on the comments popping up, but you focus on Tom asking the questions because at the end of the day, the live video is all for Charity.

"By the way everyone, this is my amazing girlfriend y/n. She is great for me and I hope you will love her too!" Tom says as he turns around to look at you.

You give him a little smile and then put your hand on his shoulder for comfort.

When the live was over, you and Tom went back upstairs into his bedroom.

You and Tom lay down on the bed and talk for a while.

"Thank you for saying that about me on the live." You whisper to him.

"It was all true." He replies.

Tom doesn't let you say anything else because he silences you with his kisses.

He pulls your body up towards him and positions you on his lap.

Tom wraps his arms around your body as you both kiss.

"I love you." Tom whispers as he quickly pulls away from your lips.

"I love you too." You reply and then push your head back down towards his so that the two of you can kiss again.