𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 (𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫)

It was an ordinary day at school. You were sat in class listening to your teacher talk about the same thing.

Peter was in your class and you were admiring him. His hair, his eyes, his face, you were staring at him for a while that it probably looked creepy.

The bell rang and everyone grabbed their things and left to go to the cafeteria.

You were walking to Mj when a loud shout came from outside. It was a piercing scream which sounded the hallways.

You turned around to see if you could see anything, but you couldn't.

You walk outside to see what all the fuss is about, when you get lifted off your feet and into the air.

You scream with every last breath you have in your lungs. The 'thing' that lifted you up is now swinging you high in the air. You are taller than some buildings.

You scream again, hoping that someone will come and help you and you were write.

A guy In a red suit swings out from around the back of the school.

You are still in the air, but the Spider-Man shoots his webs and wraps them around the 'thing' that is holding onto you.

You suddenly fall from the sky. Almost hitting the ground. Spider-Man shoots his webs once again and then tighten around your body.

He slowly lifts you up towards him and rests you on his lap.

You slowly open your eyes and see that his mask is slowly slipping off.
"Thank you Peter." You whisper.

Peter shoots his webs again, once his mask is back on and swings you down back to the school entrance.

Your head hurts, but you thank him again for his help.

A chant begins to sound the school once you arrive back safely.
"Spider-Man! Spider-Man! Spider-Man!" Everyone shouts in unison as he swings away into the distance, leaving all the students questioning who he is, except you.