𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

It was a raining day outside. Tom was going to take you to the park that day, but it had began to rain, so the two of you stayed at home.

You sat beside Tom on the sofa, watching a movie to pass the time.

As the movie plays, you hear thunder outside, you turn around and look out the window.

Tom turn his body around and looks out the window with you.

"Do you want to have a raindrop race?" Tom asks, his tone excited.
"Yes, but my raindrop will win." You say competitively.

The two of you pick a raindrop and root for it as it falls down the window.

"Yes, my ones winning!" Tom shouts as his raindrop over takes yours.

"Nope mines winning." You say.

When the two raindrops reach the windowsill, you check who's raindrop won, but you were too carried away that you didn't even see who won.

"You won my love." Tom said to you.
"Really?" You say and then lean over to Tom.
"My love? I like it when you call me that." You say and then plant a kiss on Tom's lips.

You look back out the window again, this time you are sat in Tom's lap.

The lightning lit up the sky again and you heard more thunder from outside. You snuggle closely into Tom's arms, loving the feeling of his tight embrace.

"It's ok, I'm here to protect you." He whispers into your ear and then gently places a kiss on your neck.

"I love you Thomas Stanley Holland." You say as you turn your head around to look at him.
"I love you more y/n." He replies and then kisses you on the lips.