𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

A/N- sorry I haven't updated for ages, I have exams at the moment, but I'm still trying to update as regularly as possible 😘

Your POV
I walked towards Tom with a rapid pace, my speed increasing as I saw the amount of people surrounding him.

I wanted to get a photo with him so bad, or even a signature.

I had been a fan of Tom for years, ever since I saw him on the screen I fell in love with him and now, all I wanted was to see him in real life.

Dreaming of this moment, I ran faster thinking of what I would say to him.

'What am I actually going to say' I asked myself in my head.

I had always been an awkward person meaning when it came to conversations, I was not so great.

I overthought the situation for a while, thinking of the words I wish I would say and then the words I imagine would really come out of my mouth.

My speed became even faster and suddenly, I was stood in front of Tom. His beautiful brown hair blowing in the wind off of his forehead.

I really was standing in front of Tom Holland!

He didn't make eye contact with me right away as he has many girls surrounding him, saying things like "please Tom, I'm your biggest fan!"

'Please," I said to myself, "nobody is a bigger fan of tom than I am.'

I looked up at tom and when I did, our eyes locked. He stared intently at me for a moment and then a smile appeared on his face.

"Hey you, did you want a photo?" Tom asked the question directly at me.

My voice didn't work, I think I tired to speak but no words came out. Instead I just awkwardly nodded.

Tom smiled again at me and then waited for me to hand my phone over. I did. He took my phone, his hand stroked over mine as he took the phone.

I felt all the hairs on my body raise, I felt the urge to kiss him because that's all I ever wanted to do. When I saw him I'm movies, they were my thoughts exactly.

Tom pulled me aside to get a photo, so that all the other fans weren't in the way. Did Tom do this for everyone?

I smiled as Tom raised the phone. He smiled too and then wrapped his arm around me.

"Thank you so much!" I say to him when he hands me back the phone. "It was so nice meeting you Tom."

"Wait. Do you want me to sign a signature?" He asks me.

"Yeah sure!" I answer quickly, "but I don't have any paper."

"Don't worry, I've got an old receipt." He tells me with a little smirk.

He was so good looking!

Tom pulled a pen out of his pocket and then signed the receipt.

'How did he have a pen and paper?' I ask myself a little confused.

"Here you go beautiful." He says as he hands me over the receipt, our hands stroking again.

I smile at him once more and then begin to turn around to walk away, before I hear him call out.

I don't turn around the first time as I didn't know who he was talking to, but when he calls again, I curiously turn around to see him staring at me.

"Come back!" He shouts.

I laugh a little because I didn't know what to do, but I walk towards Tom and then stand in front of him.

"Could I maybe get your number?" He asks.

I hesitate for a moment. Thomas Stanley Holland was asking me, an ordinary girl for my number.

"Yeah sure." I reply, "could I use your pen?"

Tom takes the sharpie out of his pocket and hands it to me.

I stare up at him and then look down at his hand before writing my number, the black ink staining his skin.

"I'll call you." He says and then watches as I walk away again.