𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦? (𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫)

Prom was coming up in a few weeks, you didn't have a date yet, but you weren't worrying about that.

You thought it was cute how people were asked out. You had never been to a high school dance before, so you were looking forward to it, whether you had a date or not.

It was lunch time and you were sat in the cafeteria with Mj.
"Who do you want to go to prom with?" You ask Mj.
"I'm thinking about flying solo. I don't need a guy." She replied.

You were both looking around at all the boys in the room. You didn't need to see the other boys because you only had your eyes on one. Peter Parker.

You had liked him for ages. You and Peter were good friends, but all you wanted was for him to ask you to go to prom with him.

The bell rang and it was time for your next class. You and Mj packed your things up and started to walk to class.
"See your after school." You say to Mj as you don't have the next class together.

The next lesson was history. You didn't really enjoy history, so you just sat there waiting for the lesson to end.

Peter wasn't in your class which was annoying because when you were bored you just admired his beauty.

There was a knock at the door. You couldn't see who it was, but you weren't interested in finding out.

A boy with brown hair and brown eyes walked into the classroom with a rose in his hand. You turned to see who it was. It was Peter Parker standing in front on your desk with a rose in his hand.

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asked.
Your cheeks were beginning to go as red as the rose he was holding.
"Yes I will go to prom with you Peter!" You reply happily and then take the rose from his hand.

You jump up from your desk in excitement and then give him a hug.
"I'm looking forward to it." He said with a smile and then left the classroom, leaving you and the rose.

" He said with a smile and then left the classroom, leaving you and the rose