𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You were sat at home on your bed. Tom was out because he was getting ready for an interview that night.

You turned on your tv, so that you were ready to watch him.

He walked on and you thought for a moment of how proud you were of him. How he was getting interviewed for movies he'd been in just made you so happy.

Tom and the interviewer spoke for awhile, mainly about the movie, but the topic of relationships came up.

"So Tom." The interview says, "we know in the movie that your character finds a special someone, but have you found that special someone?"
Tom looks down at his hands and then smiles. You move closer to your tv because you are intrigued at what he was going to say.
"I have actually, her name is y/n and she is the most amazing girl I have ever met. She is kind, intelligent and so beautiful. I think she is watching me right now." Tom turned his head to the camera. "Hey y/n, if you are watching this, I love you so much."

You smile brightly at the tv, if the light was on in your room, you would be able to see your rosy cheeks. It made you so happy when Tom spoke about you.

You watched the rest of the interview, still happy about what he had said about you.

When Tom got back, he sat beside you in the bed. You were asleep in one of his hoodies, snuggled up tightly.

"Hey y/n." He whispers as he moves a strand of hair from your face.

You open your eyes slightly to see Tom sat there. "Did you really mean what you said in your interview?" You ask Tom while you are half asleep.
"Every word." He replies and then holds you tightly in his arms as you fall back to sleep.

" He replies and then holds you tightly in his arms as you fall back to sleep