𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

The two of you are at school together. Tom was in your class that day luckily even though it wasn't very convenient when he was in your class because all you could do was look at him.

Tom turned his head to look at you, he caught you staring at him and blushed a little which you thought was adorable.

When the class was over Tom walked over to you and kissed you on the lips. It wasn't a big, deep kiss or anything, it was just a small peck on the lips, but every kiss you received from Tom was amazing.

Tom's POV
When I kissed y/n, it was like I was floating on a cloud. She has the softest touch and her kisses are all I ever dream about, but I can never wrap my head around why she chose me and not one of the popular boys in our school.

It's like every time I'm with her, I'm in a dream, but then she kisses me and I realise it's real life.

"I don't know how I deserve someone like you" I say to her.

She smiles a gorgeous smile at me and says, "I could say the same for you." Which of course makes me feel like I'm in a dream even more.

Y/N POV
After school that day, Tom said goodbye to me and handed me a little letter. I didn't open it at school because I wanted to wait until I got home.

When I arrived back at home, I went upstairs and took a seat down on my bed.

I took the letter from my bag and opened it so that I could read what Tom had written to me.

The letter was titled 'it's more than just a dream.
————————————————
It's more than just a dream.
Dear y/n I waited my whole life for a girl like you to come and save my life and all the days I waited for you, you know the ones who said I'd never find some one like you.

You are out of my league, all the things I believed, you were just the right kind, yeah, you were more than just a dream. You are out of my league.

From the time I pinch myself, because I think you mistake me for somebody else. I can't believe you would ever chose someone like me.

And every time she takes my hand, all the wonders that remain become a simple fact.

Because y/n, you are out of my league and I can never imagine anyone like you because I love you more than anyone.

Lots of love
Tom xxx

You close the letter and then rest in down on the bed, you really are in love with Tom and you believe that he is out of your league because he is more than just a dream.