𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐌𝐚𝐧 (𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫)

You were sat in your English class. It was a usual boring day. The only good thing was that Peter was in your class.

You stared at him, he was concentrating on the work, unlike you.

When the lunch bell rang you grabbed all of your things and then rushed to the cafeteria.

You sat and ate you food with Mj, she was your only friend.

You both spoke about how boring your days were going.

"Would you like to do something after school?" Mj asks you.

"Yeah sure, what would you like to do?" You ask, but before she can answer, a loud noise comes from outside.

Everyone gasps and then looks out the windows to see what's going on.

You see Peter running down the hall, so you get up to go and see what he is doing. Mj doesn't see you leave because she's too interested in what's going on outside.

"Hey Peter, where are you going?" You shout to him.

He turns around and sees you walking towards him.

"y/n, if I tell you this, then you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone." He says a bit panicked.

"Of course Peter." You reply.

You are almost positive you know what he is going to say, so as he begins to speak you interrupt him.
"y/n, I'm..."

"You're Spider-Man." You interrupt.

"Wait how did you know?" He asks confused.

"I mean I'm pretty observant." You reply.

He smiles at you and then you both laugh.

"I have to change into my suit, so could you please go back and distract the people in the cafeteria." He asks.

"Of course." You exclaim and then run back down the corridor.

You shout out something which causes everyone to turn around and stare at you, giving Peter just enough time to run outside in his suit.

You are happy because you figured out who Spider-Man was.