𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom takes you hand as the two of you run up the hill. The wind crashes against the two of you.

The sun is shining down brightly on you and Tom. He grips your hand tighter as the two of you run up the hill.

You realise that it is actually kind of difficult running up a hill, the grass pushing against your feet as you walk.

Your jumper blows in the wind as you run faster. Your hair flowing behind you.

When the two of you make it to the top of the hill, Tom takes your hand and spins you around.

"You look like a princess." Tom says to you. You blush and then smile at Tom.

He pulls your body close towards his. Tom leans his head down towards you and your lips press against each other.

The heat of your bodies against each other just makes you want to kiss Tom more.

You pull back for a second and lick your lips. Tom hastily pulls your face back down towards his and kisses you again, forcefully.

Tom lifts his hands and strokes his hand along your back. His cold hands against your warm back makes you shiver.

The two of you embrace each other for a while as you make out with one another, the sun still shining down on the two of you.

Tom lifts you up in his arms so that you and Tom can stand up. He takes your hand and then you both proceed to run through the grass.

Suddenly, Tom trips over on a rock, he falls over and lands on his back, pulling you down with him.

You scream, but then shortly after, laugh at what just happened.

You are now laying down on Tom's stomach, the grass surrounding the two of you.

Tom cups your face in his hands. He gently strokes your cheeks as he gazes into your eyes.

Tom pulls you down towards him and kisses you hard on the mouth.

In that kiss was the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into one.