𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

"Where are we going?" You ask Tom for the 10th time, still completely confused.

"I told you, it's a surprise." Tom replies, holding his hands over your eyes, leaving you seeing nothing but darkness.

When you finally arrive to the destination Tom was intending on, he takes his hands away from your face, you see a water fountain.

It was beautiful. The moon shone beautifully behind it, lighting the dark sky with white light.

The water was spraying out into the water below it as you watched the beautiful view.

"Let's go." Tom says with a big smirk on his face.

"What do you mean? I thought we were already here." You chuckle to Tom In confusion.

Tom doesn't speak anymore, just grabs your hand from your side and pulls you to the edge of the fountain.

"Tom, what are you doing?" You ask cautiously.

"We are going for a swim." Tom laughs and then jumps into the water.

"Tom!" You shout.

"Come in, it's amazing!" Tom shouts back.

"This is crazy." You say and then step up onto the edge of the fountain.

You place one foot over the edge and then look at Tom's face as he watches you jump in.

Tom reaches his hands out and grabs you, holding your body close to his in the water.

You and Tom sway in the water for a while, embracing each other's warmth in the cold water.

As the moon shines over the two of you, you look into Tom's eyes and for a moment you see a glint in Tom's eyes and in that moment you know that you are going to love Tom for the rest of your life.

"I love you." Tom whispers into your ear, his hair dripping water all down his face.

"I promise I will love you forever." You say back, gently placing a kiss on Tom's cheek, feeling the water against your lips.

Tom moves his face to position his lips against yours.

You and Tom make out with each as the bright moon shines over the two of you and the water falls around you.

A/N- I'm sorry, I know I keep saying this but if you have any ideas remember to let me know. I will write any chapter you want and I will shout you out if I use your idea. This is just quick message, thank you. Also I really appreciate all the support on the story, I honestly appreciate it so much. Thank you :)))