𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

A/N- I'm bored so I'm writing another chapter 💃🏽 hope you enjoy :P

Your POV

We had been briskly walking for about 5 minutes now. The paparazzi had been waiting outside our hotel for a good amount of time, we had assumed.

I had guessed that Tom had seen the change in my emotions because he had grabbed his hoodie and put it over my head. I never really liked getting photographed, especially not when said photographs would surface the internet in seconds because people online always had something to say.

Tom didn't especially like them either, but I guess no celebrity did.

When we finally approached a corner, we sprinted around it and stopped to take a breath. "that was actually quite an exhilarating experience of running from paparazzi." I said, extremely out of breath. I was never the best runner.

"yeah, it was. at least we got away from them." Tom replied, his hand on his chest.

Before I could reply, a camera flash came from behind a bush pretty close to where we were stood.

"god, do they not get the hint?" Tom huffed, still trying to catch his breath.

He didn't look like he was ready to run, and to be honest, neither was i. I turned my head slightly away from the camera, facing Tom.

"I'm going to kiss you."

"what?" I asked, taken slightly aback. but before I could get a reply from Tom, his lips were fully covering mine.

The kiss was soft, at first. before he grabbed my ass and pulled my body as close as he could towards his own.

As I pulled back for a breath, Tom whispered something against my lips. "they can't take photos of your face if my tongue is practically in your mouth."

I couldn't argue with his statement, so I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him back towards my face.

The heat rose in my cheeks as I felt Toms tongue begin to breach my lips. I opened my mouth to allow the sudden entry and in that moment, I had completely forgotten that the paparazzi were still supposedly watching us. but I didn't care, all I cared about was the feeling of Tom's lips against mine.

He pushed me against the brick wall behind us, one of his hands came up behind my head to stop it crashing against the wall. he then put his other hand on the side of my face to cover me as much as possible from the cameras.

"do you think they're gone now?" I asked as I quickly pulled away.

"probably." he replied, but instead of pulling off of me, he crashed his lips harder against mine. still not caring that we were out in public.

A/N- I need to take my mind off of the fact I have to wait over a month for volume 2 of stranger things 4. 😫