𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom were sat in a cafe in London. He insisted on taking you there as you had said you loved the food they sold.

The cafe was expensive, but Tom still said he would pay for what you wanted.

"Tom, are you sure you want to pay?" You ask.

"Of course y/n, anything for you." He replied and then you smile.

The waiter comes round and asks you what you want to order.

"Please could I get a scone and a strawberry muffin, with a caramel latte." You say.

"And for you?" The waiter asks looking at Tom.

"Could I please have a croissant and a tea please."

The waiter leaves you two alone and then you begin talking.

"Are you going to make fun of me for how I say croissant?" Tom asks.

"What do you mean?"
"People always tell me I pronounce croissant wrong, they tell me I say quackson." Tom says.

You laugh at him, "I don't think you say it funny. That's how all British people say croissant."

You both laugh together until your food comes.

"For the lady." The waiter says and then places your food and coffee in front of you.

"And for the gentleman. Would you like anything else?" Asks the waiter.
"No this should he good, thank you." Replied Tom.

You both sit and eat your food, talking like usual.

"What encouraged you to start acting?" You ask.

"Well I have always enjoyed drama, so I decided to audition for a role and I got the part, so I just carried on from there." He exclaimed.

"That's cool that you act." You say.

He smiles at you and then you both look outside at the sun shining over London.