𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You were in you bedroom, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. Your room is quiet until you hear a knock at your window.

You get out of you bed to see what the noise is.

"Tom, what are you doing here?" You ask as you open your window.

"I'm here to take you out." He replies, his familiar smirk painting his face.

"What? You can't just sneak into my house and then take me out!" You tell him.

"Why not?" He asks.

You just roll your eyes at him. You act annoyed, but really you are happy that Tom came to your house.

When Tom comes into you room he sits on your bed.

"Your rooms nice." He says, eying up your furniture and decorations in the room.

"Tom you have to be quiet, my parents are asleep." You remind him with a hit on his shoulder, your voice a whisper.

He smiles at you, "well then we leave before they hear us."

Tom takes your hand and then helps you out of the window. Well this was a first, climbing out your own window for a boy.

When you are on the ground, he takes your hand again and then walks with you to the park by your house.

"Tom what are we doing here?" You Ask.

"Look." He replies pointing up at the sky.
You do as he says and then look up at the stars. A black canvas covered with little white specks.

You and Tom both sit down on the grass and look up into the dark sky. The stars shining brightly.

Tom wraps his arm around you.
"Are you cold?" He asks you.

"Yeah a bit, I probably should have brought a coat." You say with a little laugh.

"Don't worry y/n, you can have mine." He says and then takes off his coat and then places it on your shoulders.

"Thank you Tom."

You move from where you are sat and sit in between Tom's legs while still looking up at the sky.

"Thank you." You say.
"For what?" He asks.
"For taking me out."

Tom looks down at you and then places a gentle kiss on your forehead.
"No problem y/n."