𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

A/N- sorry I haven't been updating everyday, I'm literally running out of ideas, so please if any of you have anything you want me to write please let me know. Ok that's all, thank you <3

Y/f/n- your full name.

Tom had taken you on holiday.

Work for the two of you had been really stressful, so Tom said he would take you away.

"Trust me y/n, you deserve this." Tom tells you with a smile.

You arrived in Paris (the city of romance) Tom took you to the hotel when you arrived, letting you see the city, as he knew you had never been and that you had always wanted to go.

When you made it to the hotel, rose petals were scattered across the bed sheets and there was a bottle of champagne on the bedside table.

"Ah Tom it's amazing!" You said happily as you looked around the room.

"I'm glad you like it." Tom
replied with a smile.

He placed his hands around your waist and pulled you towards him to kiss you.

Later that day, the sun was setting and it was getting dark.

Tom had booked a seat at a fancy restaurant, so you and him were getting ready.

You wore a red silk dress and Tom wore a black tux with a white shirt.

"You look beautiful." Tom told you, admiring everything about you.

"Thank you, you look great too." You said to him, blushing a little.

Tom takes your hand and kisses it lightly, he looks up you and then smiles.

"What a gentleman." You laugh a little and then take Tom's hand in yours so that the two of you can walk to the restaurant.

"The food here is pretty fancy." You tell Tom as you look through the menu.

He agrees with you while skimming through the options.

The stars were shining in the sky above you and the Eiffel Tower was located behind the two of you.

Tom takes your hand from the table and wraps his fingers around each of yours.

"I'm so in love with you y/n." Tom tells you, a little blush appearing on his face.

"Tom I'm so in love with you." The two of you smile like crazy at each other, but in that special moment, all you cared about was the touch of your hands against each other and the shared moment between you two.

After a while, the food you and Tom ordered arrives.

You were surprised when you could only see one plate that had a cover over the top of it.

The waiter took the silver lid off of the plate and handed a box to Tom, you looked at him confused for a moment, but when Tom got up off of his chair and got to the ground, you knew exactly what he was doing.

The lights were sparkling all around Paris, lighting the entire city up.

Tom got down on one knee and gazed up at you.

"Y/f/n, you've always been my number one, a whole lot more than good enough and ever since I met you, I knew that I would want to spend the rest of my life with you." Tom began.

A tear rolled down your cheek as the biggest smile grew on your face.

You listened to Tom as he carried on, you still sobbing.

"Every moment of my life with you is well spent, you are not only the love of my life, but you are my best friend, my soulmate and I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me."

Tom took your hand and placed it in his, still gazing up at you.

"Marry me y/n, please marry me and never leave me, for I cannot bare to go a day without you by my side because I have all I need, when you're standing right in front of me, I finally see what it means to be complete. Marry me?"

Tom waited for you to respond to him as you still had tears rolling down your cheeks, but your answer was never going to change.

You jumped up from your seat and placed your hand in front of you so Tom could put the ring on.

"Yes Tom, I will marry you. I will marry you and stay with you forever because you are the only person I could imagine spending the rest of my life with."

Tom took your finger and placed the ring upon your hand, a tear falling from his eye.

He stood up from the ground and then hugged you so tightly that he lifted you off of her ground.

Your lips connected, the Eiffel Tower still shining behind you and the cheers of many random strangers behind you, but you couldn't hear anyone else because all you could focus on was each other.

And all you could focus on was the thought of being with Tom for the rest of your life.

Your biggest dream.