𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Your POV
I was sat on the coach by myself. We had a school trip with my class. It was the ski trip. Students went skiing every year and now it was our turn.

I was about to put in my headphones before I heard a voice.

"Can I sit there?" He asked.

I looked up and was surprised at who I saw. It was Tom Holland, the most popular kid in school.

"Yeah sure." I replied, a little stunned.

Tom put his bag in the storage spaces above and then took a seat.

"Sorry to disturb you." He said to me.

"Oh no worries," I say. "I wasn't doing much anyway."

He smiled at me. His smile was beautiful. 'Why was Tom Holland sat with me?'

I threw the question out of my head and grabbed my headphones again.

I placed one in my ear and then looked over at Tom. He didn't look like he was doing anything, so I asked him. "Hey, do you want to listen to some music?"

Tom turned his head and looked at me. "Yeah sure!" He looked so happy, which I thought was adorable.

When I handed Tom the headphone, he placed it in his ear and moved himself a little closer to me.

I felt the hairs on my arms stick up. I had had a crush on Tom for so long and now he was sitting next to me, listening to my music.

-
The coach had already driven us half way. My eyes were closed because I had drifted off to sleep, but when I opened my eyes, I saw Tom's head resting on my shoulder.

I felt like jumping, but I didn't want to wake him, so I let him rest there.

I was panicking a little because how could you not panic.
-

When we had made it to our destination, I woke Tom up.

"Hey Tom, we're here." I whispered to him.

He stirred around for a second and mumbled something I couldn't quite understand.

When he woke up and realised where he was sleeping, he looked embarrassed.

"I'm um so sorry." He says to me, his cheeks beginning to turn red.

I interrupt him, placing my hand gently on his shoulder. "Tom don't worry. It's ok."

He smiles at me again and then stands up, grabbing both his and my bag.

This really didn't help my crush with Tom because now I was sure that I was in love with him.

A/N- sorry this chapter is a little rushed, I wrote this late at night (I know I always write chapters late at night) anyway, I just wanted to say that I am going to be publishing a new book. I'm not 100% sure on what the title will be yet, but it's a Tom Holland book.
It's about a girl who goes to the library, she annotates a book and then when she goes back, there are messages back to her.
The two people write back and forth, but don't know where it will lead to.
I know that description isn't great, but the story will most likely be better.
When I publish it, I would appreciate so much if you checked it out.
Thank you all so much <33

[This chapter is kind of based on the scene in to all the boys I loved before]