𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

"Wow, you just look so beautiful!" Nikki says to you as you pose for the photo.

Tom's mum was a photographer. She had asked if she could take photos of you because she needed some new inspiration and said you would be perfect. Of course, you accepted.

You stood in the garden, your head resting against the wall behind you and smiled at the camera and Nikki shot the photos.

"Amazing! Now can you turn your head to the side." Said Nikki. You did as she said and turned your head.
"Perfect." Said Nikki.

Tom walked out of the house and watched as his mother took photos of you.

"Oh Tom," Says Nikki, "I didn't see you come out."

Tom smiles over at his mother and then turns to look at you. He is taken aback by your beauty and can't stop looking at you.

"You look gorgeous." Tom says to you with a smile.
"Thank you Tom." You reply.

Nikki turns and points her camera back at you.

"Now look up for me." Nikki tells you.

You turn you head up and look at the sky.

"Perfect!" She says.

You turn your head back down to face Tom and his mother.

"Would you like to see the photos?" Nikki asks.
"Yes!" You reply excitedly.

You walk over to Nikki and bend your head down to look at the camera.

You see the photos and actually really love the outcome.

"Ah, I love them," you say, "thank you so much Nikki!"

Nikki leans in towards you and gives you a hug.
"No, thank you." She whispers and then pulls away.

"May I steal away the model?" Tom asks with a smirk.

"You may." Nikki replies and then packs up her things.

Tom takes your hand and then leads you into his bedroom. You weren't planning on doing too much because you were staying at Tom's house and all of his family were home.

Tom enters the room, your hand in his and closes the door behind him.

He spins you around and holds your body up against the door, Tom leans his head down towards yours and begins to kiss you hard on the lips.

You lift your hands up and place them on his face to cup his cheeks.

Tom puts his hands on your thighs and lifts you up to place you down on the bed.

The two of you make out, not caring about anything else, until there is a knock at the door.

"Hey Tom," the voice on the other side of the door says, "I've got you something."

Tom pulls his head away from you and then heads to the door. He opens it slightly and peers his head out to see who it is. It was Harry, Tom's brother.

"I got you and y/n some food." Harry says and then hands his brother a bag of food.
"Thanks bro." Tom says and then closes the door.

Tom sits down on the bed and then the two of you tuck into some delicious food.