𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

"I just don't understand how he is so clueless." You say to Zendaya as the two of you eat lunch.

You were beginning to get annoyed that you were giving Tom so many signs, but he was just so clueless.

"It's ok y/n, I bet he's just playing hard to get." Says Zendaya.

The two of you get up from the table you are sat at and walk to your next classes.

"I'll see you after school." You say.
"Yeah see you." Zendaya replies.

You throw your bag over your shoulder and walk to your class.

In the distance you see Tom stood with his back against a wall. He was talking to his friends, like usual.

As you walk past him, he looks over to you.

"Hey y/n." He says with a smile.

You are surprised that he saw you in the first place.

"Hey Tom." You reply.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks you as he walks forward.

"Um, yeah sure." Your heart begins to beat faster in your chest. Tom doesn't really start conversations between you two so you get a little nervous.

You and Tom walk along the corridor because you have the same class next anyway.

"I'm sorry if this sounds stupid," Tom says, "but would you like to maybe get a coffee sometime?"

You turn to look at his endearing face, his loving eyes and his beautiful smile.

"Yeah I would love to!" You reply happily.

"Great, I'll see you later." He says and then walks back over to his friends.

You don't then back to look at him, but you do hear him say.
"I did it!" To his friends.

Maybe Tom wasn't so clueless after all.