𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 (𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫)

Peter had asked you out on a date. You were unsure if it was a romantic date or just a friend kind on date. You didn't bother asking because you didn't want to embarrass yourself.

You call Mj to ask her what you should wear.

"Mj I need you help." You say.

"Sure y/n, what is it?" She asks.

"Well Peter asked me on a date, but I don't know what kind of a date it is, so I don't know if I should wear casual clothes or a more formal clothes?" You ask staring to get a bit panicked.

"Just wear like jeans and a T-shirt, I'm sure he won't mind whatever you wear." She replied and then wished you luck on the date.

"Ok thank you Mj." You say and then hang up the phone.

Peter calls you and tells you where to meet him. He asks you if you can meet at his apartment and you tell him that you can.

Peter doesn't live too far away from you, so the journey to his apartment doesn't take you too long.

When you arrive at his apartment door, you knock on it after a moment of hesitation. You are nervous to see him, but mostly excited.

A woman opens the door. "You must be y/n." She says happily and then pulls you in for a hug.

"May, don't scare her away." A voice says from inside the apartment. It was Peter.
"Hey y/n." He says to you with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey Peter." You reply while slightly blushing.

"You look beautiful." He says to you as you step past May and into his apartment.
"Thank you Peter and thank you for inviting me here."

"That's no problem y/n, you are welcome any time." May tells you.

Peter now takes you outside so that you can go on your date.

"I found this cool restaurant the other day and I wanted to take you there." Peter says to you.

You feel flattered that Peter wanted to take you and not anyone else.

"Also I wanted to apologise for how you found out that I was Spider-Man."

"Oh no Peter there's no need to apologise." You exclaim.

Peter walks you into the restaurant and once you arrive at the table he pulls out the chair for you.

"What a gentleman." You say and then smile while taking a seat.

You order your meals and then Peter offers to pay for the food. You tell him that you can pay, but you finally agree on splitting the bill.

"Thank you Peter, this night has been amazing." You tell him.

"That's no problem y/n, you're amazing." He replies.

He takes you back to your apartment, but before he opens the door he strokes a strand of hair from your cheek and puts it behind your ear.

He leans in towards you, your back against the wall and gently begins to kiss you. This kiss is amazing, his soft, warm lips stroking against yours.

You kiss him back, but this time with more passion. You slowly open your mouth and his tongue gently strokes your bottom lip.

You take a breath and are able to take in the amazing scent of Peter Parker.

You pull away from his so that you can go inside even though you never wanted the kiss to end.

"Thank you for the amazing night." You say to Peter.

"No thank you y/n, you're amazing." You tell him and then open the front door to your apartment and smile at Peter.