𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

You and Tom had both sat under the oak tree on the hill for hours.

You were laying in between Tom's legs, with your head on his stomach.

Tom was playing with your hair as you were looking straight into the sky.

You could see that at the horizon a gold glow stared to appear.

The sun was beginning to rise. You looked back at Tom's face as the sun came up, the beautiful orange glow lit his face up. His brown eyes looked beautiful in the light.

He looked down at you staring at him and couldn't help but admire your beauty.
"You are beautiful." He whispers to you as the sun shines over both of you.
Tom kisses you on the forehead and then proceeds to play with your hair.

As the sun shines on you, you think about Tom. You feel safe in his embrace as he holds onto you tightly. You think about how he's always there for you and when he's gone you want him back.

You turn around so that you are facing Tom. You cup his face with your hands and then pull him towards you. You kiss him and he kisses you back with the same amount of passion.

Tom turns you around so that he is now laying on top of you. As your kids deepens the sun rises higher, shining on the two of you passionately making out.

You run your hands along Tom's back and slowly lift up his shirt revealing his abs. You take his shirt off and then begin to kiss his body, leaving faint marks all over him. Tom throws his head back from the feeling of your lips against his body.

You meet his face once again and then proceed to kiss. Tom runs his hands along your back and Turk pulls you closer towards him. You wrap your legs around his waist and then kiss him back as the sun shines brightly behind you.