𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

-The loudest silence is the one between two people who love each other so much, but are too afraid to admit it. So they choose to love one another in silence, because in silence they feel no rejection-

----
You were sat in class admiring the boy at the back.

He had the most gorgeous brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that you could easily get lost in.

You admired him secretly because if he ever found out the love you had for him, then you would not know what to do.

So you sit there and watch as he laughs with his friends and raises his hand to answer questions in silence.

You rested your head against the window because it was raining and you wanted to hear each raindrop hit the window.

When you turned to look at Tom again, he looked over at you and made eye contact with you.

You couldn't look away because you were mesmerised by his looks.

As you gazed at Tom, you could feel your cheeks getting hotter.

You tried to look away from him, but before you could turn your head, he smiled at you.

Not just a simple smile, but a genuine smile, where you could truly see that his soul was trying to speak to yours.

You hesitated, but took the opportunity to smile back at him, letting him know that you liked him.

Tom turned his head down, but not long after he looked back up at you and you thought you could see his cheeks turning slightly redder, but you just thought it was in your head.

--

Toms POV

I was just looking down at my desk, but I could feel y/n looking at me.

I knew she didn't like me like that because why would she ever go for someone like me.

I have wanted to speak to her for ages, but I'm too afraid to start a conversation with her, so I just look at her in class when she doesn't realise.

When I looked up at her, I noticed that she was already looking at me.

I smiled at her and luckily she smiled back.

Her smile was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I have never been in love, but I'm sure I'm falling in love with y/n. I just wish she loved me back.

--

Your POV

I was so in love with Tom, I just wish he loved me back.