𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

The class you were sat in was almost over.

You had no idea what it was about because you were too busy looking over at Tom every 2 minutes.

It was a good day for you because not only did you have the same class as him, but he also looked over at you and smiled.

When the lesson was over, you packed up your things and began to walk towards the door to go to lunch, but as you walked out of the class, you saw Tom approaching you.

Everyone was walking the same way, so you didn't think Tom was specifically coming towards you.

When you made it into the hall, you rested your back against the lockers so that you could wait for all of the people to move because you didn't really want to get pushed over.

As you stood in the hall, this time Tom really was approaching you.

You could feel your heart beating a little faster and your cheeks becoming hotter.

Tom was now stood in front of you, this was the closer he ever intentionally stood by you.

"hey" he said to you.

"hi, can I help you?" you ask him. you immediately regret what you just said, you thought it sounded too forward, but you just stood there and waited for him to reply.

Tom rubbed his hands together, for a second you thought he was nervous, but why would tom be nervous about speaking to you.

"this is going to sound really silly, but could I maybe get your number?" Tom asks you.

Your heart suddenly stops. Tom Holland just asked for your number.

You try to act like its not a big deal, but really, its the best thing thats ever happened to you.

"yeah sure" you say.

Tom hands you his phone and for a second your hands gently graze each other.

Goosebumps begin to appear on your arms, but luckily you are wearing a hoodie.

You type your number into his phone and then hand it back to him.

"thank you so much" he says with a smile that warms you heart up like a hot summers day.

As Tom begins to walk off, you call his name.

He turns around and looks at you, "yes?" he asks.

"do you want to maybe get lunch together?" you ask him.

Tom nods happily at you and the two of you walk to the cafeteria together.

'so why did you want my number?" you ask curiously.

"well um, I really like you" Tom replies.

"wait," you say, "you like me?"

"yeah, is that a problem?"

"no definitely not" you reply.

When you arrive at the cafeteria, you both grab some food and then walk back down the corridor.

"I know a place. Follow me" Tom tells you.

You follow him down the corridor and outside.

It was raining earlier so the ground was still wet, but you trusted that Tom had a place to sit.

There was a shelter by the sixth form classes where you both sat.

"I didn't know people could sit here" you say.

"I don't even know if you can, but I always sit here" Tom exclaims.

You watch as he eats his food and occasionally looks up at you.

"Tom I need to tell you something" you announce.

"what is it?" He asks confused.

"I really like you too. I've liked you for years. Every lesson we have together, I always try to secretly look over at you" You say embarrassed.

"I do the same thing" Tom says.

You didn't know what to think. You couldn't believe that Tom liked you and this whole time you had both been so blind.

Tom looks up at you and smiles.

"can I kiss you?" he whisperers.

you nod at him and then watch as he slowly leans in towards you.

You feel his soft lips link with yours.

The taste of his lips was even better than you imagined.

Tom lifts his hands up and cups your face.

He doesn't kiss you too fast because it's your first kiss, but you can tell that he wanted your lips badly.

After a few seconds Tom pulls away from you and then gazes into your eyes, something you always wished he would do.

"Tom, I've been in love with you ever since I met you" you tell him.

"I love you too y/n"

Tom leans back in again and pulls your body closer to his so that he can kiss you easier.