𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 (𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝)

Tom called you to meet him by the park.

You were pretty confused at why Tom wanted to speak to you In person and not over the phone, but you just grabbed a coat and walked over to the park.

As you walked along the path, you saw Tom standing, his back resting against a tree.

The sun was shining down on him, you loved when the sun shaken against Tom's brown hair.

When you walked over to Tom, he didn't look as happy as he usually did to see you.

"What's wrong?" You ask Tom.
"Y/N, I need to talk to you." Tom says looking down at the ground.
"What is it Tom? You know you can talk to me about anything." You take Tom's hand from his side and wait for him to begin speaking.

"Y/n," Tom began, "I can't do this to you anymore."

"Do what to me anymore? Tom what are you talking about?" You ask him confused.

"I mean I don't want the media all over you. It's a lot being in the spotlight and I know you don't like it. I can't be with you anymore because all I am going to end up doing is something bad. Y/n, I'm always mad, not at you, but at the paparazzi. I take out the anger on you and you deserve so much better than me." Tom said, still facing his head to the ground.

You could feel your head beginning to pound, you eyes were tearing up and your heart was beating fast against your chest.

"Tom, what are you saying?" You ask him in an almost whisper.

"Y/n, we need to break up." Tom says. You can see a tear fall from his eyes, but his head is still facing the ground.

The words Tom said made your heart pound even faster. All you wanted to do was cry.

You sat down on the ground so that you wouldn't fall over. You put your head in your hands and then let the tears stream down your face.

Tom took a seat beside you, with enough distance in between.

"Why Tom? You don't know whether I like being in the spotlight or not. You can't choose my life for me." You tell Tom, your voice shaking.

Tom didn't say anything else, he just sat with his head down.

"Tom, when you are with your next girlfriend, I want you to always remember me. Remember how I was always there for you and remember how I made you happy. Don't forget me Tom because I will never forget you." You say to Tom. You let a (fake) smile creep up on your face and then place a hand quickly on Tom's arm.

"Goodbye Thomas Stanley Holland." You say and then take your hand away from him and run l the way back home.

The wind pushes against your face, your eyes watering.

You don't care if running back makes you tired because you are in too much pain to even think about it.

When you make it to your house, you open the door, run upstairs and enter your room.

You throw yourself down on the bed and cry into your pillow.

All you want is Tom, but you can't want him anymore because he is no longer there.