𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 (𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫)

You were sat in your chemistry class, not paying attention to what your teacher was saying.

"y/n, can you tell me the answer to question 4?" Your teacher asked, intentionally trying to call you out, clearly knowing you were paying no attention.

You look down at the book in front of you and then stare back up at your teacher with total confusion and try to hide the slight aggression on your face because she's trying to humiliate you.

"Sorry miss, I wasn't paying attention." You reply quickly, hiding the fact that you were embarrassed.

"Well y/n you should listen more closely." Your teacher exclaimed with a sigh and then turned back to the board behind her.

You sat at your desk and tried to pay attention to the words your teacher was saying, but the words went in one ear and came out of the other.

"Do you need any help?" A voice asked from beside you.

You looked over to see who it was because you were sure you had heard the familiar voice before. Peter Parker. You had a crush on him since 7th grade. You couldn't believe that he actually noticed you.

"Um thank you for offering." You reply, "and to be honest I could do with some help."

Peter put his hand on your book and you watched as he began to turn a pages, his fingers stretching out over each piece of paper. 'Why is this attractive?' Was your only thought in that moment.

"What are you struggling with?" He whispered. You barely heard the question because you were too focused on where his hand was placed on your book.

You thought about the question, "all of it." You laughed.

"That's ok y/n, if you want you can come back to mine and I can tutor you." He offered.

You began to blush, you could feel the heat in your cheeks as Peter spoke to you. You tried to hide your face slightly so that Peter couldn't see your pink cheeks.
"I would like that." You replied.

"Give me your phone and I'll give you my number." He offered with a smile.

Everything Peter said made your heart skip a beat. You grabbed your phone out of your pocket and handed it over to him.

He put his number in your phone and then placed it back gently in your palm. "Call me." He said and then left you to go and sit back down.

For the rest of the lesson you were sat down at your desk staring intently at Peter.

Luckily he didn't see you other wise you would have probably looked creepy, but you just loved the way Peter's hair dropped gently against his forehead, or how his skin shone beautiful under the chemistry lab light.

You couldn't stop thinking about Peter and how he had asked you to call him. Peter Benjamin Parker asked you to call him. You sat there, oblivious of the lesson and waited patiently for it to be over so that you could go home and Peter could tutor you.

—later that day—
The school day was now over and you were sat in your room, laying on your bed with nothing to do, as usual.

You grab your phone and called Peter's number. He answered the phone straight away, almost like he was waiting for you to call, but of course he wasn't. 'Why would Peter wait to answer my call?'

"Hey Peter, are you free?" You ask.

"Yeah I'm free, I can come round if you would like?" He offers over the phone.

"Yeah that would be great." You say and then hang up the phone after thanking him.

You hear a knock at the door. You know immediately that it is Peter and you get a feeling in your stomach, butterflies.

Peter only lives a few blocks away, so you didn't have to wait too long for him to arrive at your house, which was a positive because the patience level you had wasn't particularly high.

"Hey Peter." You say when you
open the door.

"Hey y/n." He replies with a smile. His hand is resting against the door frame which was also weirdly attractive. You look at him for a few seconds, your heart beating faster than usual.

"Come in." You tell him before staring at him becomes weird. Peter follows you into the house with a smirk.

You both sit side by side on your bed with all the chemistry books laid out.

"So where would you like to start?" Asked Peter.

You answer his question and then he begins to tutor you, but of course, focusing was a major issue when Peter Parker was sat beside you.

When he leaves your house, he thanks you for inviting him and you thank him for tutoring you.

He leans in towards you and hugs you tightly. Feeling his embrace is amazing, it's better than anything you could ever imagine.

Peter smells amazing, your face is against his shoulder and you can faintly hear his heartbeat.

He pulls away from the hug that you never wanted to end, causing you to let out a sigh.

"Goodbye y/n." He says and then closes the door slightly behind him, but before the door clicks, you see his face once again and he places a gentle kiss on your cheek.

"Now this is really goodbye." He laughs and then closes the door behind him.