Ciri sighed as she adjusted her ashen hair, "I won't wear a dress."

"And I won't wear a doublet."

Then he blacked out again.

The fifth time he woke, he was able to walk around with the help of a cane. He knew it made him look old, but he preferred the comments rather than staying bed ridden. Plus as soon as (F/N) heard he had been unconscious for two weeks, he knew he and Ciri had to get out of there.

He groaned as he hobbled down the stairs, in his armor with both swords on his back, Ciri was helping him, she was just as eager to go, "You're sure we didn't forget anything?"

The witcheress nodded, "I'm certain."

(F/N) nodded, as he and Ciri walked onto the beach. Calypso was waiting for him there. She had a large group of her Amazons waiting, all of them standing shoulder to shoulder. Odysseus smiled when he saw the witcher. Calypso shouted an order in her native tongue and the Amazon's drew their blades and raised them in an honorable manner.

The Queen smiled at the witcher, "This is the tradition we use when one of our own is departing for the underworld. But you have helped us know peace once again, and for that, this island and it's people owe you debt we can never repay."

(F/N) smiled as he held his hand out, "I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you, Queen Calypso."

The Queen of the Amazons accepted his hand and shook it, "You will always have a home here."

The pair broke away as he and Ciri walked through the line, where the Amazons nodded their thanks, happy to be free of Medusa's enslavement. Odysseus was smiling at the other end. He had hollowed the minotaur's horn and turned it into a horn to rally his troops. The Hydra's fang was a simple dagger, with simple engravings. And Medusa's head swung by his hip with a simple blindfold over it. (F/N) smiled, "The war in Sparta will be easy compared to what we did."

The Spartan smiled, "That it will, brother. All of Sparta will know the tale of the witcher Heracles, you have my word."

(F/N) held his arms out, and the pair embraced, "Get home to your son."

Odysseus nodded as he broke away. Ciri smiled as a portal opened, "If your map was right, this should take you where you need to go."

The soldier nodded, "Farewell Witcher, may the gods cross our paths again."

(F/N) found himself waving as Odysseus walked through the portal. He took a breath as he looked at Ciri, "That leaves us."

The witcheress nodded, she bit her lip, "Decades may have past...everyone we know could be long dead."

(F/N) sighed as he took her hand and squeezed it as hard as he could, "I know...but there's a chance only seconds have gone by."

"An equally possible theory."

The witcher sighed as he kissed the top of Ciri's head, "As long as I'm with you, I don't give a damn about what's on the other side of the portal."

Ciri smiled as her eyes flickered, "You call that a kiss?"

(F/N) slowly leaned down and cupped Ciri's cheek, the pair slowly locked lips as a portal slowly opened around them and engulfed them. Then they vanished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(F/N) found himself laughing as the tailor worked on Geralt's doublet, his face was bruised, but other than that, he looked fine, "It's not fair."