one hundred and nine

Start from the beginning

However, none of the teens thought that they would be sleeping that night.

The smoke from the fire settled in the air, creating a smoky smell that cling to each teen like glue. The stars and the moon created a painting on a black canvas that was hard for anyone to look away from; soft sounds of crickets filled the comfortable silences.

James chuckled and gave Cassie's waist a squeeze while Sirius cursed her off under his breath.

"What are our new nicknames then, love?" He asked with a grin, everyone simultaneously groaned again; but they were soon to stop when Cassie held up James' cup in a threatening way.

"From now on, you can call me Eagle One."

"What-" Sirius began, only to be cut off my Cassie.

"Don't interrupt me until I'm done talking, Eagle Two."

Sirius opened his mouth to speak, but Remus placed a handful of grass in it before he could say another word.

"Marlene, your code name is: Been There, Done That."

Marlene grinned up at Cassie and the Slytherin sent her a quick wink.

"James, you're: Currently Doing That."

James let out a chuckle and pressed a kiss to Cassie's neck, she slapped his cheek gently with a grin, before turning to Lily.

"Lily, is: It Happened Once In a Dream."

Lily's eyes widened as she faced Cassie, who bit her bottom lip over dramatically, causing Lily to burst out laughing.

"Alice, you're: If I Had To Pick A Girl."

Alice blushed slightly and grinned widely with a shy shake of her head.

"Remus, I hate to say it, but you're: If James Suddenly Died."

Remus let out a laugh while James held Cassie closer to him and pulled a tongue at his friend.

"That's it, no more code names if they include me dying and you dating my friend-"

"Wait just a second, let's not forget the fact that Remus is my boyfriend - whose even saying that he'd leave me for you if James died."

Cassie looked Sirius straight in the eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm saying it."

Sirius pouted and looked down at Remus, who was laughing silently at the siblings.

"Remmy, tell Cassie you won't leave me for her."

They all let out a laugh at the worry in Sirius voice, they couldn't tell if he was really worried or if he was just joking around.

Remus sat up and faced Cassie, the fire that was just to the right of him was illuminating her face.

"Cassie, you're lovely, but I'm gay."

"Awe, okay." She replied with a fake frown. Cassie then turned to face James with a straight face. "Please don't suddenly drop dead."