-| Namdaddy|-

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Jay baby, leave him alone." Finally, Jungkook comes in for the rescue, that is until Namjoon realizes the tone of voice Jungkook is using, which means it wasn't Jungkook but the other slut.

"I just want to suck on his tiddy, is that a crime?" Jay pouts at his lover, fluttering his lashes in a fake innocence.

"It's a crime if you don't get his consent." JK says, smoothing his hand along Jay's waist. "If Namjoon says no, then it's a no."

"But-"

JK stops him with a finger to the lips. "No buts. I'll let you suck my tits when we get home." He gives his final word, and with a good smack on Jay's ass, he sends to him to wait by the front door. He then looks over to Namjoon and leans upon the counter, tossing him a wink. "Sorry about him, he's just being needy again."

"Well at least you're the more rational one." Namjoon sighs, feeling a little more comfortable, that is until he catches JK staring at his thighs.

Right, one has an obsession with his tits, the other his thighs.

"No!" Namjoon scolds as JK opens his mouth. "You may not ride my thighs."

JK closes his mouth, accepting defeat.

"If you have nothing else to talk about, then go wait over there by the door. Jimin will be done soon."

JK backs off the counter, holding his hands up in defense. He picks up on how Namjoon is strangely agitated, more than usual. He knows Jay never gets him this pissed off , so he wonders why Namjoon is on edge.

Then the answer comes through the door.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Jay scoffs loudly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jin scoffs back, hands on his hips with a deep scowl on his face. "Aren't you supposed to be in jail?"

"It was the mental hospital, and I got out." Jay gives a head to toe glance at Jin, taking in the expensive attire he is wearing. "I'm here for Namdaddy since you wanted to be a selfish bitch and leave his gloriously thick ass." He says with a snap of his fingers. "Your loss, hunty."

Jin huffs, unaffected by Jay's words. "I'm not going to waste my time on you. I'm here for this." He goes over to where Namjoon is and slaps down a blue folder on the counter. "Why didn't you sign this."

Namjoon stares at the folder, the words divorce settlement are written in bold letters on top. Displeasure settles in his chest, making him grimace with the pain it brings.

"I forgot." No he didn't. Namjoon knew he had to sign the divorce papers, but he never did solely because his heart doesn't want to let go just yet.

He doesn't want to accept that Jin doesn't love him, refuses to believe so. After all he's done for Jin, he doesn't want to believe that this is the end for them.

He can feel Jin's eyes on him, burning his anger upon the surface of Namjoon's skin. "Then here is a reminder." Jin reaches into his coat pocket and takes out a pen. "Sign it." He says, slapping the pen onto the folder.

"Throw the whole man away Namdaddy! You don't need his flat ass." Jay cheers him on.

"Shut up you disgusting whore." Jin sneers at him.

Jay clutches his invisible pearls, gasping dramatically at the insult. "I'm the most exquisite whore you'll ever grace your eyes upon." He clicks his tongue, eyes narrowing. "Why don't you go back to the whore house where Namdaddy found you."