𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

As the Maximoff twins distracted Thanos, T'Challa ran to get the stones but failed when Ebony had taken it in a pile of rocks.

Jumping to grab it, successfully but was covered in rocks, Jae had shouted out.

"Heads up, Sailor!" Jae shouted catching the gauntlet in her hands before passing it to Peter.

"Activate instant kill

"Activate instant kill." Peter told Karen who did as he said and his eyes turns red and the spider metal legs started their job.

𝐉𝐚𝐞

As I was fighting off the aliens, I had my radio start to begun static and a female voice tried talking to me.

"-ae. Do- you read me? Jae?" I heard it was Carol Danvers I recognized.

"Carol?" I asked placing my finger to heard better.

"I'm about to come in the field. You wanna do a power move?" Carol asked making me smirk.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

As the rain fire had been shot, Purgrim had moved out from the shots being almost fired at him and everyone below him.

"Is anyone else seeing this?" Pepper asked as water came from the cliff that held it all back. If it filled up, the arena was basically a soup bowl.

Steven and Pietro had looked over at the two streams of water coming towards them. Pietro had cracked his neck and sped over to the water.

He spun around the water to create a water tornado to keep it from going away where while Steve had held up the water after powering up.

He shot fire at most of the cannons until he had to fall back when the Strange Wizards created shields for them.

When all what seemed dangerous from the cannons, everyone was forced onto the ground. Groot, Tira and Rocket had been cuddled up together as the fire shots continued until they stopped being able to hear both Tira and Rockets screams.

Suddenly all the cannons moved up to the upper part of the sky.

"What the hell is that?" Sam asked as he flew up and tried to look through the fog.