𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐉𝐚𝐞

We started from placing an engine into the car, fixing the front base of the car to placing to placing a top glass seal over the driveway. Until everything was in place, we went to test drive the car.

The car was sounding a bit difference and needed a check up once more after I had driven the car into a hill or dirt.

We headed back to the garage and checked out the engine panel. Taking out a part of the engine. And check it out until we went for another test drive.

This time taking our things to look and check the car instead of heading back to the garage like last time. Hours went by and we worked nonstop on the car.

"We're almost there, Twink. Couple more tweaks." Sean said pretty confidently. Twink shook his head nervously.

"It's not the car I'm worried about, man. DK picked this road for a reason. This is his mountain. He's the only one to ever make it to the bottom." Twink said, Sean looked at me for confirmation, not that he didn't believe him, I nod.

We headed back to the garage and polished the car to get its black colour back. Fixing the gear shift, changing and putting on fresh tires. Finally doing a final wipe down.

The car was ready as I took in every inch and polish job done on it. It was finished and I was ready to race.

While back at Avengers Tower, Journey, Dae-Min and Seo-Ah stayed with the Avengers while waiting for the computer to turn on.

It showed a blue glow and a screen came on showing the race track.

"It's starting. It's starting, come on!" Seo-Ah shouted making everyone speed into the living room and saw the computer.

There showed the black mustang car that signalled that it was Jae's car. Next to it was DK's Black and Grey car.

The elder man in the middle of the cars raised his arms and dropped them making the cars snap off their spot.

The race had started.

I drifted the car to the left as I made it down the first turn down the hill with DK in front of me. I knew what I was doing since the very beginning of the race.

Speeding the car while sparks came from DK's car from the metal scrapping the road but I didn't show down nor stay behind and stepped on the gas.

More sparks came until we drift to the left again until turning to the right as we swerved the road down the hill.

I almost let the gear slip when the tire almost fell over the road. The next drift was with a couple people with cars by the side.

I had the speed and momentum when DK slammed his car into one of the watchers and I was into first place. I didn't waste any time and sped up when DK got back into gear and sped after me.

When he sped up beside me, he tired to push me over the edge, I kept my cool and pushed back but DK was able to speed up in front of me.