𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐉𝐚𝐞

After driving into Tokyo, I awaited for an old friend to get here. I waited patiently until I noticed a familiar green hulk car. I'd know that car from anywhere. Out came both Twink and Sean.

Twink and I pulled each other into a hug, I did the same with Sean. I haven't seen them in forever and having to under this condition. I needed that hug.

"We're gonna be leaving town. I know some people." Twink said and I look at him and shake my head after.

"I know who killed him, Twink. I can't just leave." I said honestly and soft without any harsh tone.

"Look, DK wanted your head, he still wants it after hearing about you coming back. Plus, the show that CJ made for Kamata, that's your least likely option." Twink said before I explain the reason I'm here.

"I'm gonna talk with Kamata. DK answers to him." I said speaking up with my plan.

"I know I just didn't hear that." Twink said switching on his feet.

"I gotta end. I should have done what I should have before. I'm gonna talk to him." I said standing on my feet getting off the column.

"What are you, crazy? Huh? CJ is dead alright. Plus you can't just walk into Kamata's place, man." Twink said, I shrugged and shook my head unknowing of what else to do.

"This is all I got." I said honestly again, Twink rolled his tongue on his check before the three of us walk to his truck.

"There's something I think CJ would have wanted you to have. In cause if something did happen to him." Twink said before opening his speaker and taking out two brown medium bags.

"What's this?" Sean asked checking from my side.

"One of the bags was for his family. Rae and the others. Other bag, if your gonna make it outta Kamata's place alive." Twink said before I checked both bags to find packs of money.

As much as I could see, this was enough for me to buy a new place for Rae, my daughter and them.

"Ain't this. . ."

"Naw, it's cool. I'll figure it out." Twink said, I look at him with appreciation. I pull him into another hug and thank him. This was time for the setting of my plan.

Sean had come with me as we walked all the way to Kamata's place. I held onto the bag for Kamata as we turn into an alleyway.

When they saw Sean and I, they instantly remembered me. They knew me as the girl who cowardly left Tokyo after getting betted on a race with DK.

None of them phased me nor Sean as we continued to walk down to the green lighted door way.

"鎌田さんとお話ししたいと思います。 お願いします." I said in Japanese and both Sean and I bowed. The man took my bag and showed it to the other elder man.

They slowly let us in and we entered a private gang bar. After passing another elder man, I noticed Rae was alright and dressed in a red cocktail dress.