𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I had jumped up into the air and threw a power bomb connected with lightning and blue and purple lighting.

I sent two jabs to one face and a knee to another and stepped on it's foot before I jumped on his shoulders and flipped up back causing me to land on my feet and it on it's stomach.

I took his neck and snapped it harshly, I looked to find Scott giant again, and Purgrim to be flying over us helping everyone.

He shot fire out from his mouth and onto one of the giant space worms.

When I saw that Starkard was having a bit of trouble against a bigger opponent, Phoenix, Ender and Saeva had rescued him

The boys were siding their swords over top and stabbing him while Saeva was sliding her sword left and right before stabbing him straight in the knee.

I looked up top and fought back to back with my mother and we stop at some around us. When I burnt one to a crisp, Purgrim had take it in his mouth and chewed him up.

I noticed that Tony and Pepper were doing the same thing with the new suit that I gave her. I smirked at them though they didn't notice.

When I moved to a different corner of the arena, I wiped out possibly half of the enemy that were in this corner

I was suddenly slapped on the back and into a pile of cement to find it was a one of the Black Dwarf.

When I held back his arm to slam me, he used his other one but was pulled back and then stomped on by Scott.

"Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on." I suddenly heard a soft familiar voice help me up from the ground.

"Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? And I must've passed out because I woke up and you were gone." Peter Parker was in front of me right now.