𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐨

Today, the Council was yet again pressuring me about Jae becoming Queen beside me. I knew that her trail was coming in less than a day and even though I knew she was training hard, I still worry for her well-being. I turn over to look at Phoenix, Caelia, Saeva, Ender, Traze before speaking.

"How is Jae with her training?" I asked looking at either one of them to answer.

"She's ready. She's a fast learner, we can see her transition through her training from us." Ender said for the five of them.

"She knew she's ready, if you were to ask her, she'd say yes." Phoenix said before all out beards turn to the door.

"They're right." We heard Jae's voice eco through the throne room from down the halls. Jae stood tall before walking into the room. Some bowed their heads as she walked past them.

"I am ready for my trail. I would say yes, but really, it's your choice either to start or not." Jae said looking straight at me. She seemed different.

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I had spoke to Milo who sat on his throne with another fur covering over his shoulders. Milo looked over to the five on my right.

He looked back at me before nodded his head and I noticed a gulp went down his throat

"Very well. Your trail will be set today. Is that alright?" Milo asked and I nodded calmly. My trail had begun.

I had to change into something that was part of their tradition with my hair in multiple braids into a high ponytail.

I walked outside to find everyone there waiting for me. I stare at everyone from Phoenix to Maikle who stood side by side. I slowly walked into the small area.

I walked in front of Milo who was waiting for me. He pained two black stripes that smeared on my cheeks. Milo looked behind me and sent a nod. I turned around to find a blue portal powering up.