𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

𝐉𝐚𝐞

After my little talk with Machete and exiting the pageant, Blanca had flew us to Alcapulo in her helicopter. I sat in the passenger seat while Machete sat behind my chair.

"How long since you've been back." Blanca asked me or either Machete but she looked at me for the answer.

"Since the wall came up?" I suggested as we flew over the American border.

"A lot has changed since then. It's a run and gun free-for-all out there. Acapulco is a war zone and in dropped y'all right in the middle of it. Here, it's a direct line to yours truly." Blanca said handing a black phone to Machete.

"You get into a pinch, you just press pound to phone home. It's good for calls, texts, tweets." Blanca said as Machete activated a blade that came out from the phone while she explained.

"Machete don't tweet." Machete said stating himself in a second person or third.

"I like him. You do now. You ready for this?" Blanca said chuckling at Machete's answer and asked us.

"Good luck on that pageant." I said as Machete and I went to grab a parachute for ourselves.

"I'm gonna need a lot more than luck! You see the ass on Miss Corpus Christi?" Blanca asked just before Machete and I jumped out the helicopter and into Acapulco.

After dropping safety on the ground, I detached the straps on my shoulders as did Machete. We walked all the way to the location, the sun was setting slowly when we found the place.

Bordello Desdemona.

I stopped just when we arrived at the door. I was going to watch out for any income while Machete had gotten Cereza out.

When the night had arrived, my eyes widened when I heard rapid gunshots. What the hell?

"Did he slap the ass to hard?" I asked myself and tried to walk around the building to a window and find nothing useful until I heard a window break open.

"Toxicidad, over here!" I heard Machete's voice shout from the side of the building. I ran with him and found he had gotten Cereza.

"You know, the first thing we are taught is to defend ourselves. Any one of us could have killed you. You think my mom had bite?" Cereza said as we reached the docks that she told us to meet Mendez.

"Mendez is gonna gut you guys like a game hen." Cereza finished warning us.

"That was your mother?" Machete asked after the info of what Cereza gave us.

"You're here to kill him, aren't you? Look, don't be a fucking hero, man. Mendez is many things, but merciful is not one of them. Hell skin you alive for laying your hands on me. I'm his cereza, his virgin." Cereza said, I nod before I spoke up.

"Well, at least now I know the reason why your called. . . Cereza." I said looking down at her after I kept watch for any boats coming.