𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The radio interview had been cut off by one of Mendez's men and had gotten the radio man to read out the message and ransom to the people of Mexico.

"Attention, Attention. I interrupt with news that the infamous Marcos Mendez has been spotted on the beaches of Acapulco, and is heading North." The radio had been head inside the food truck where Gasolina aka Chris Sanchez had been standing alone and listened closely.

"With this announcement, it is my duty to inform you of the bounty placed upon his life. Any man or woman able to deliver the head of Marcos Mendez, is rewarded with 10 million dollars. In possession of Mendez is ex-federale, Machete Cortez and Mexican Sweetheart: Toxicidad." Chris has sighed and slammed her cloth on the table.

"Pussy fucker. Jae!" Chris said before she went out to find her. She had been away for long enough.

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"Hey! You want Mendez? Here I am!" Mendez said as a cop car came. I smacked him upside the head.

"Stop that." I hissed at him before I gave him to Machete. I figured we were a couple meters or so from the border. I stopped outside the Manteca restaurant.

"Hey, we're 542 miles you said from the border. I'm gonna have a smoke. This whole job is getting the best of me." I said before I rest my back on the wall and light a smoke.

I let the smoke stay in my lungs for a bit before I exhale

I let the smoke stay in my lungs for a bit before I exhale. Honestly, even though smoking is bad, it does nothing to my lungs and it calms me down. I didn't know that until I tried it back at Avengers Tower.

As I waited for them to finish eating, I noticed a sworm of police coming towards the restaurant. I speed into the restaurant. When I found Macehte kill someone.

"See, Machete? Justice and law aren't always the same thing. And great time to join us, Toxicidad, darling." Mendez said before he looked at me with wide eyes. Crazy Mendez has woken.

"Machete Cortez and Toxicidad! We know you're in there! Come out with Señor Mendez! Or we will be forced to open fire. You have three seconds." The chief of police said before everyone scattered out the restaurant.

"What the fuck is going on here? Where's my Cabrito?" As everyone had exited, Machete let Mendez to the back of the restaurant.

"Machete!" One of the chefs shouted, throwing a chopping knife and threw it at Machete's head. I caught it in time and threw it back at him as it entered his forehead.