𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I had teleported all the way over to my next location. Tokyo. It was them who I needed to get, bring one home and bring the other to help me.

I took an umbrella with me and walked over to the commotion area where I found both Clint and CJ. I watched as Clint had wiped clean his sword.

They slowly took off their masks over there faces as I stood behind them.

"You shouldn't be here." Clint said as he looked down at the ground and CJ looked slightly over his shoulder.

"Nether should either of you." I said standing up my umbrella and stood frozen. Clint and CJ turned around looking at me.

"We got a job to do

"We got a job to do." CJ said as he placed his daggers in his pouch.

"That's what your calling this? Killing all these people aren't going to bring anybody back." I said, saying the truth.

"We found something. A chance, to bring everyone back. Maybe." I said sighing and took steps forward, towards them.

"Don't."

"Don't what?" I asked CJ said as he spoke, his voice cracking.

"Don't give me hope." CJ said shaking his head as more rain came down on us. I look between them.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you guys sooner

"I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you guys sooner." I said with heartbreak in my eyes. I look between them again and my eyes landed on Clint. It was time for him to know too.

"Clint. I know that your broken. I am too. But I need your help. And so does Ronnie." I said before I have him the folded and bitterly damp photo of his son.

"Who is this?" Clint asked as looking between me and the photo.

"He's your son. And that's the truth. Only." I said, while I stared at the photo from where my eyes could see.