𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐉𝐚𝐞

The whole ship was turning from left to right violently as Tony and Peter had driven this thing. We arrived on Titan not long after.

"Hey, guys. I think this is it." I said as I kept my balance the best I could from the rough movement.

"I think this rig has a self-park function. Get your hand inside the steering fumble. Close those around it. Understand? Now we got to be one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Tony said as he stood beside Peter.

"Okay. We might wanna turn, turn, turn. Turn!" Peter said as we were about to hit a what seemed a star like placement.

We hit a part of it while we were able to turn to the right. I felt a piece of the top get chucked off. The air was out of the ship making Peter and Tony place their masked on and Stephen had placed a bubble around us.

We had roughly landed on Titan.

"You alright?" Stephen asked as he helped me up from the ground.

"Yup. That was close." I said after I felt my hips crack from me twisting it around.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you. I'm sorry." Peter said as he hung from the ceiling on a string of web.

"I don't want another single, pop-culture reference outta you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony said as the three of us look at him.

"And I don't think they'd implant them in your chest

"And I don't think they'd implant them in your chest." I said scrunching my nose, shaking my head.

"I'm just trying to say that something is coming." Just as Peter said that, a metal ball had rolled to us and pushed us back with force from it exploding.

"Thanos!" I heard a male voice shout as Stephen and I had been paired together. I blocked the two blades that were thrown at us and was about to attack until Stephen's cape had wrapped around his head.

"Oh." I said as a chuckle left my mouth and he smiled at me.

Tony took care of the guy with rocket boots and Peter had taken care of an insect woman.

Everything seemed to have happened so fast that Tony had a hand aimed at the rocket boot guy and the grey and red man as did the other way around, Peter in the rocket boot man's grasp leaving Stephen and I alone and in control while the insect woman was webbed up.