𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

𝐉𝐚𝐞

"Our mission was to bring back Klaue. We failed. This man is a foreign intelligence operative. How do we justify bringing him into our borders?" Okoye said disliking this idea very much.

"He took a bullet for me." I said, that was just as much of a good justification to bring him into Wakanda.

"That was his choice."

"So now we were supposed to just let him die?" I asked unbelievably, shrugging my shoulders.

"You know that you could have taken care of yourself when it happened. And let us consider that we heal him. It is his duty to report back to his country. And as King, it is your duty to protect-"

"I'm well aware of my duties, General. I cannot just let him die, knowing we can save him." T'Challa said being reasonable.

"Where exactly are we taking him?" Okoye asked wanted a detail on the location. I had a pretty good idea of where he would be taken care of.

When we arrived in Wakanda and headed into the tech room of the kingdom, we headed over to Shuri's headquarters.

"Great! Another broken white boy for us to fix. This is going to be fun." Shuri said as we reached us and checked Ross who was covered under the grey cover.

She took a X-ray of Ross's spine and figured out that he'd be fine. W'Kabi came and I could tell just from watching it from the corner.

"For 30 years, your father was in power and did nothing. With you, I thought it'd be different. But it's more of the same." W'Kabi finished. As he walked away, I knew for a fact, that wasn't a friend nor an ally to T'Challa.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

The day had went fast into night, T'Challa had just found out about his father and uncle along with her cousin.

He he felt disappointed in himself for what he found out and what his father did that he couldn't stay in the kingdom that he took Jae with him outside the border.

As the night had spread over the sky, the two lovers had laid in bed completely naked. T'Challa needed a distraction and Jae was willing to give him one.

The next day, T'Challa had took Jae out to sit and watch the forest blow in the wind over a rock mountain.

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I sigh as I looked out into nature and fresh air. I could tell that T'Challa had something bugging him. He told me half of what I wanted to know until I asked him last night.

"He killed his own brother. . . and left a child behind with nothing. What kind of king- what kind of man does that?" T'Challa said correcting his words at the end.

"No man is perfect. Not even your father." I said excusing all men.

"He didn't even give him a proper burial. My uncle, N'Jobu betrayed us, but my father, he may have created something even worse." T'Challa said sadly, before looking down at the land again.