𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐉𝐚𝐞

The gauntlet was now ready and being polished while Rocket held it with his tiny hands.

"Alright, the gloves ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin fingers?" Rocket begun the hard part and looked around the room.

"I'll do it." Thor said instantly and stepped forward.

"Excuse me?" I asked speeding over to Thor.

"It's okay, Angel." Thor said walking past me, Tony stood in front of Thor to talk to him.

"Thor, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet." Steve said blocking Thor as well.

"I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor asked Steve.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott agreed with the two stepping beside Thor.

"Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. Aside from Jae over there, I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? And I'm not one to let her use that thing, so the responsibility now falls upon me." Thor said, denying I use it since I was pretty much the strongest Avenger.

"You are right. But it's not about that. Hey, buddy. . ."

"Stop it! Just let me." Thor cut off Tony who spoke over him. There was a short silence as Thor caught his breath.

"Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right." Thor begged connecting his hands together.

"Look, it's not the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent

"Look, it's not the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent. I'm telling you. Your in no condition." Tony said trying to talk some sense into Thor.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor asked Tony.

"Cheese Wiz?" Rhodey asked guessed sarcastically making Thor point at him, and spare a narrows glance.