𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚

The next day, I stayed with Ned today and looked for Peter. The whole school was buzzing about Spider Man saving us. We soon found Peter just by the stairs.

"Peter. Hey, hey." I said as Ned and I ran to catch up with him.

"What is it like being famous when nobody knows it you. I was gonna asked Aqua here but she- you didn't have to hide your identity before you became a superhero did you?" Ned asked me, I looked at him as I ate a part of my Ju Jubes.

"Nope. I didn't hide my identity since I came from Space and onto Earth by a tornado like portal." I said making them stare at me before nodding and continued.

"It's crazy. Should we tell everyone?" Ned asked shrugging his arms.

"No."

"Should I tell anyone?"

"No. Dude, that is not a good idea." Peter said shaking his head. Ned sighed before he and I turned to the hallway.

"Come on, well be late to class." Ned said as we prepared to go.

"I'm glad today I get a free period by the end of the day." I said smiling at him proudly.

"I'm not going to class." Peter said, this time Ned and I sighed before turning to him.

"Your already in trouble for ditching the Decathlon." Ned said as I nodded agreeing with him.

"Dude, listen, I figured it out. The wing suit guy is stealing from Damage Control. What he takes from Damage Control thats how he builds the weapons. So, all I gotta do is catch him." Peter said telling his plan but whispering it.

"But we have a Spanish quiz." Ned said as he pointed back at the classroom down the hall.

"Ned, I'm probably never gonna come back here. Mr. Stark is moving the Avengers upstate, so when I bring this guy in-"

"Oh my God. Your gonna be a high school dropout?" I asked chewing on my Ju Jubes slowly as my eyes widened.

"I am so far beyond school right now." Peter said as he headed to the doors to leave. That's when he froze.

"Parker, my office." My eyes widened again when I heard Principal Morita was behind the stairs. I wrapped my arms around Ned and the two of us walked to class.

It was my free period and I was sitting in the hallway while eating a bit and drawing in my note pad. I let my hands rest and looked through my drawing one by one.

My eyes and hands stopped when I saw everyone who I had drawn. My loves.