𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐉𝐚𝐞

I had located where the others were hiding. I made sure no one was following me and headed to the rented out hotel where they stayed.

I wear'd enough disguise to knock on a door. The door opened a smidge and I recognized it was Natasha. She unlocked the door and pulled me in.

"Woah, are you suddenly copying my hair styles. I thought I was the silver and you the red." I said as I noticed she changed her hair to short white colour.

"Yeah, well I had no other choice since I'm in hiding. And plus I wanted to change it to something that I could remember you by." Natasha said as we walked into her room.

The only light in the room was a candle light, Nat still had stood by the door and stared at me. She seemed to be thinking of something while I sat down on the creaky bed.

"What are you thinking, Bunny?" I asked as I leaned in my arm looking at her.

"I wanna try something. With you." Natasha said as she looked shy.

"Okay. What?" I asked giving her a friendly smile. She motioned her finger for me to stand to her from my 4'11 and her height being about 5'3.

She sighed deeply before she smashed her lips on mine. I returned it back and cupped her cheeks but she caught them and before leading me to the bed.

I had sat down and we parted lips before I watched in astonish as she slowly took off her clothes. I eyed her body up and down until I grabbed her hands and brought her closer to me and we reattached our lips together.

It soon got heated after she and I took off my clothes and we made out in the bed. I had dragged my finger down the side of her body and near her area before I stop.

"Wait, have you done this before?" I asked Bunny removing my lips off hers.

"Honestly, no. It's actually my first time, with a girl." Natasha said shyly again. I look at her with a soft smile. I gave her a light kiss.

"We can go slow. And then when you feel like you have the idea, we can go faster." I said and she nodded. I got on her on my lap and I decided to show her some thing.

I brought my fingers to her cunt and she gasped at the feeling.

"Is that okay?" I asked looking up at her as she looked up at the ceiling.

"It's amazing." Nat said as she was already out of breath. I kissed in between her chest and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

When I felt that she came on my fingers I brought them to my lips and tasted her. I kissed her so she could taste herself.

"How do I pleasure you?" Nat asked as she wanted to do the same to me. It was honestly a bit embarrassing to explain it to her but she got the point.

She slowly kissed down my body and close near my cunt, I gasped when she started giving me kitten licks up and down my area.

My hands went to her hair and pushed her head down for more. I started to moan louder forgetting all about who would hear me. Vibrations coming from her as she groaned in my area.